RYAN BAILEY, B.S., D.C.
Dr. Bailey grew up in Abilene and graduated from Wylie High School in 2002. He attended Texas Tech University from 2002-2007 where he attained a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology and Exercise/Sports Sciences and a minor in Health. Throughout college Dr. Bailey worked as a Certified Personal Trainer at a local gym. After college, he moved to Dallas to attend Parker University from 2008-2011 where he received a bachelor’s degree in Health & Wellness as well as a Doctor of Chiropractic.
Dr. Bailey is very dedicated to exercising and any physical activities/sports. He is also an avid outdoorsman and spends most of his free time hunting in the mountains, or out on the lake. He also loves traveling with his wife Alyson and 4 children.
“I strive to continually gain knowledge in the field of chiropractic so that I may be able to better serve any and all patients, and to help them become pain free while improving their quality of life.” – Dr. Bailey
Dr. Bailey’s Accomplishments and Memberships
- TCA Board of Directors, District 7, 2017-2019
- Texas Chiropractic Association, Member, 2011-Present
- TCA District 7 Doctor of the Year, 2017
- American Chiropractic Association member 2019-present
- TCA Legislative Award, 2020
- TCA Legislative Committee Chairman, 2019-2020
- TCA Vice-President/Executive Officer
- TCA Young Chiropractor of The Year 2021
Hours of Operation
Monday 7:00am – 5:30pm
Tuesday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 7:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 7:00am - 1:30pm
*Closed for lunch Monday – Thursday 12:00pm – 1:30pm